We are situated at the “gateway” to the Hunter vineyard area.
Our comfortable, spacious two bedroom cottage is located at No 89A Edden Street Bellbird, 6 kilometres from Cessnock CBD, 5 minutes to the nearest vineyard, fifteen minutes from the Visitor Information Centre located at Cessnock Aerodrome, and twenty minutes from the renowned Hunter Valley Gardens in the center of the Pokolbin Vineyard area.
- From the M1 Motorway (F3 Freeway)
- From the Motorway take the Cessnock exit.
- In Cessnock, at the first traffic lights (landmark is the Royal Oak Hotel) turn right into Vincent Street (the main road through town).
- At the end of Vincent Street, turn left into Wollombi Road.
- Travel approx. 5 kms along Wollombi Road. Just past the Bellbird Hotel on the right side then turn right into Kendall Street (landmark is the Bell Bird Mine Miners Memorial Park).
- Turn right into Doyle Street (landmark is Bellbird Public School) then left into Edden Street at the front of the school. We are located at No 89A approx 900m along Edden St. on the left hand side.
From Scenic route 33:
- From the M1 take the Wollombi/Calga/Peats Ridge exit. (This is south of the Gosford exit.)
- Follow Tourist Route 33 to Wollombi.
- At the village of Wollombi turn right into Wollombi Road (landmark is the Wollombi Tavern).
- Travel approx. 25 kms. At Bellbird turn left into Kendall Street (landmark is the Miners Memorial Park).
- Turn right into Doyle Street (landmark is Bellbird Public School) then left into Edden Street.
- We are located approx 900m along Edden Street on the left hand side.
Please note: If you have a G.P.S. navigator, the co-ordinates for Tabitha Hill Cottage are :
32 deg. 51 min 28.48sec (-32.857911) ; 151 deg.18 min. 21.056sec (151.305849). Have a look on Google Earth.